Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 234 registered users
The newest registered user is warantoi

Our users have posted a total of 558 messages in 170 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:12 am

[Accepted]Zemotrix Moderator Application

4 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Zemotrix Moderator Application Empty [Accepted]Zemotrix Moderator Application

Post  zemotrix Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:00 am

1. What is your minecraft in-game name?
Zemotrix
2. What is your faction?
LoneWolf
3. How long have you been playing on our server?
I've used this server for about a week, but actually made a forums account very recently
3. Are you experienced as a mod/owner? If so, list your previous experiences, but not the IPs.
Yes, I am an Admin on 2 other Semi-Big Servers, I would say.
4. What do you believe moderators should not be able to do?
I do not believe I should get any special commands right yet but I do believe if I am moderator, than it will be much easier to spread the word about the rules. I love helping all the new people and getting them started.
5. Would you ever abuse your moderator powers?
Nope, I am a loyal, Mature player unlike many other players which I do believe I can lend a hand to and help out.
6. How old are you?
15, Almost 16
7. Do you have Skype?
Yes, My name is Zemotrix on Skype
8. How many days and hours do you play a week?
I am a very active player with an average of 4 hours a day :S
9. Would you be willing to donate?
Yes, I have been thinking about donating to you guys in the next week or so Very Happy
10. Answer to the Following Scenarios what you would do.
a) A person is spamming constantly after multiple warnings. What do you do?
After I give them several warnings, I would instantly Kick (If I can) or report this to and Operator/Owner immediately.
b) A player is accused of hacking. What do you do?
I would ask the player who witnessed the hacking for proof and tell them to send me a screenshot/video or email me or any other higher Rank their proof so we can decide guilty.
c) A player is obviously hacking, what would you do?
I would first give them a brief warning and if they continue to hack, I will report to Op+ Immediately
11. Would you help players by answering questions? Answer the following questions new people might ask.
Yes
a) Why can't I /sethome?
Sorry, This server does not have the plugin used to set /sethome. Try using /f sethome to set your faction /f home.
b) WHERE CAN I BUILD?
You can build anywhere outside spawn, In the wilderness. But be careful other players might kill you!
c) Can I be Op, Admin, Moderator?
I am new, So I believe It would only be fair for me to Deserve Moderator.
d) How do I donate? Where do I go to see details?
Donate by going to Mchavoc.com and clicking the 'Donate' bar at the bottom of the screen, to send your donation click on the paypal button after you read about the ranking system and have chosen how much you wish to donate.
12. Do you hack?
No I do not hack. I sadly frown upon hackers :S
13. If Molly has 3 apples, and Timmy has 5 apples, and Modestx comes and kills both of them. What size would an african turtle reach in adult hood?
Nice one. Very Happy
14. TROLOLOLOL?
Trolled. O:
15. What is a quote by you or a famous person that describes you? (Make sure to cite)
Hahaha, I havent really thought about this but I hope it wont affect this application
16. Do you have experience in any computer language/photoshop?
Yes, I have built my own server and had to deal with stuff such as this.
17. Country? Timezone (GST)? State (If US)?
United States. Pacific Timezone. Washington
18. Write a brief paragraph about why we should pick you over others.
I am not selfish, but I honestly think I am a lot more mature than many people. I have been playing Minecraft for a long time now and have had many experiences as a rank such as moderator. I love helping new people and would like to make this server an even better enviroment than it already is. I feel that being a rank this high will help me enforce the rules to other players and keep this server a good place!
19. Any other things you want us to know, put here.
I would like you to know that I really like this server and am already positively fond to it already. I am pretty new to it but I know everything about it now and would like to spread the word.
20. If you have examples of past work, link or post.
Ive acually gotten about 5 of my friends to join this great server. These people are waqsiify, toffie139, hubok, mccrypticgaze, and iamsean!

Last edited by Modestx on Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)

Modestx
Admin

zemotrix
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Zemotrix Moderator Application Empty Re: [Accepted]Zemotrix Moderator Application

Post  Palistus Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:02 pm

Thank you for applying for the moderator position. I've noticed a few errors in your application in certain questions:

a) Why can't I /sethome?

You answered that there wasn't a plugin for this. This is false, the correct response is "The /sethome /home commands are only availible for people who donate." And possibly add where they can donate.

c) Can I be Op, Admin, Moderator?

This is meant to be answered as if you were asked this, or the chat was asked by someone, not what you think you deserve. They are usually instantly kicked/muted for whatever reason-- ask Modest why, as idk.

16. Do you have experience in any computer language/photoshop?

I think you're supposed to list the computer language you use(Java, HTML, VB, etc.) or photoshop.

On a side note, where in Washington do you live? I'm in WA too Smile.

Palistus

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Zemotrix Moderator Application Empty Re: [Accepted]Zemotrix Moderator Application

Post  zemotrix Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:42 pm

Alright, Thanks man. I am aware of the mistakes I have made and will fix them in the future as a Mod. and Palistus, I live in Issaquah washington, Close to seattle Very Happy how about you

zemotrix
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  zemotrix Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:53 pm

By the way, My mistakes:

1- If you wish to /sethome, Please donate at Mchavoc.com at the Donation bar on the bottom of the webpage

2-I wish to be moderator

3-Mainly the computer language I have used is Java

Sorry for the inconvenience, I hope these mistakes aren't a huge affect over my any chances, but anyways.
Thankyou,
Zemotrix

zemotrix
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  CJSelwood Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:51 pm

I'm sorry Zemotrix but I don't think you understand question 11c) Can I be Op, Admin, Moderator?
You must answer this as if someone in game asked you to be Op,Admin, Moderator e.g No/Yes you can be
Try Again Very Happy

CJSelwood
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  zemotrix Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:22 pm

C- If you wish to be mod/admin/op, Please go to the forums at mchavoc.com and Apply. Do not ask in-game.

Alright. Sorry for the confusion. If I need to, I will type up another application to replace the mistakes that I have already posted.

Thankyou,
Zemotrix

zemotrix
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Modestx Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:34 am

Hello Zemotrix,

Normally I would critique your application, however it seems as if my moderators/helpers already have Smile.
You will be promoted to Helper, after 1 week, depending on how well you do, you will become moderator lvl 1.

Congrats!

Modestx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zemotrix Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:46 pm

Thank's a lot Modest! I will do my best to help the server.
Again, Thank you.

Sincerely, Zemotrix

zemotrix
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down