Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 234 registered users
The newest registered user is warantoi

Our users have posted a total of 558 messages in 170 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:12 am

[Accepted]CJSelwood Moderator Application - Re-write

3 posters

Go down

[Accepted]CJSelwood Moderator Application - Re-write Empty [Accepted]CJSelwood Moderator Application - Re-write

Post  CJSelwood Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:52 pm

1. What is your minecraft in-game name?

My Minecraft In-game name is CJSelwood

2. What is your faction?

My factions name is Pie of which I am leader. I created this faction on the first day I started the server and we have had many members including donator DracoShawn. We temporally changed our name to God however we soon changed it back to Pie.

3. How long have you been playing on our server?

I started playing Havoc Dark Ages on the 24th of October 2011

4. Are you experienced as a mod/owner? If so, list your previous experiences, but not the IPs.

I have been an admin on a friends server and did quite well in the position however I have never been moderator in a professional server however I think I could easily adapt to the role and would be a great asset to your management team.

5. What do you believe moderators should not be able to do?

I believe that Moderator should not be able to enable any hacks such as X-ray, God-mode or any other hack/mod that could give them an unfair advantage in-game. I also believe that Moderator should not be able to ban people without any form of proof e.g. screenshots or video evidence. Moderator should also not be able to spawn items into the game and however I believe they should be able to teleport to players if they accused of hacking however if a moderator is seen to abuse this power they should be striped of their rank and punished.

6. Would you ever abuse your moderator powers?

I would never abuse my powers as moderator as this is unfair to other players in-game and takes away the fun of a Minecraft faction and PVP server.

7. How old are you?

I am 15 and seen as very mature for my age compared to my friends and fellow classmates.

8. Do you have Skype?

Yes, I do have Skype and my name is also CJSelwood I am often on my Skype account so will be easy to contact if I am needed.

9. How many days and hours do you play a week?

I usually try to get on the server every night after I come home from school I then proceed to play for 2 or 3 hours. I play more frequently and for longer periods on weekends and holidays.

10. Would you be willing to donate?

Yes, I would definitely be willing to donate especially when I start earning my own money from a part time job.

11. Answer to the Following Scenarios what you would do.
a) A person is spamming constantly after multiple warnings. What do you do?

Firstly I would warn the person very causally and ask them politely to stop the constant posts and see ho they react, Then I would issue another sterner warning stating the consequences of their actions if they persist. If their actions continued I would give them a absolute final warning and give them a last chance of redemption after I would issue a temp ban record the name of the offender to pass on to other mods and admins if he returns when I am not on however if I see him again spamming on the server I would issue a perma-ban as he had not learnt his lesson and did not regret his actions therefore does not care for the server.

b) A player is accused of hacking. What do you do?

First of all I would listen to both sides on the incident from the players involved and see if it may have been caused by anything else e.g. lag. I would then ask for proof of the event e.g. screenshot or video and if their is evidence I would deal with the player with either a temp ban or a perma-ban. If no evidence was presented I would still look at the accused very closely making sure that no-one else accusing them and if they act suspicious I may even go as far as to follow them to make sure that they are definitely not hacking.

c) A player is obviously hacking, what would you do?

I would decide based on the severity of the hack if to temp-ban them or perma-ban them. If I did decide to temp-ban them I would make sure to tell them to disable the hack before returning and give the name to other moderators and admins so if their hacking persists they can take it further and perma-ban them.

12. Would you help players by answering questions? Answer the following questions new people might ask.
a) Why can't I /sethome?

I am sorry you can not /sethome unless you donate $5 to the server then you would receive the /sethome and /home commands along with much more.

b) WHERE CAN I BUILD?

Please do not ask questions all in caps we can answer without it. Just leave spawn and go quite far out so you are out of the War Zone and them as long as you are not on anyone's claimed land you may build there.

c) Can I be Op, Admin, Moderator?

You should not ask that in-game go to the forums at forum.mchavoc.com from there you can go to the moderator application section and make an application in a new thread.

d) How do I donate? Where do I go to see details?

You can donate by going to mchavoc.com there you should see the donate section this gives you information on all donations packages bronze, iron, gold and donator and the perks that come with these donation ranks. However before you donate be sure to contact Modestx he is owner of the server and handles all donations you can do this through Skype or E-mail all details on mchavoc.com

13. Do you hack?

No, I have never hacked and I never will hack it takes the fun and fairness from the game.

14. If Molly has 3 apples, and Timmy has 5 apples, and Modestx comes and kills both of them. What size would an african turtle reach in adult hood?

After consulting Modestx post of Palistus Moderator Application thread I have come to the conclusion that the answer is 42.

15. TROLOLOLOL?

I do not agree with trolling and do not think it should be accepted on the server.

16. What is a quote by you or a famous person that describes you? (Make sure to cite)

I think the quote that best describes me is "It's always the challenge of the future, this feeling of excitement, that drives me." this quote was written by Yoshihisa Tabuchi who was president of Nomura Securities Co. from 20th of December 1985 until 27th June 1991. This quote sums me up perfectly I live day by day by giving myself challenges it excites me and keeps me going my making me stronger, harder worker and feel better every new day.

17. Do you have experience in any computer language/photoshop?

Yes, I have taken I.C.T as one of my choices for a subject I am very skilled on the computer and know much about the different terms used in computing. I have had many experiences with Photoshop and have been told I am quite skilful at using it by many of my friends and classmates. I believe that my skills and effort with be more than satisfactory for anything you require.

18. Country? Timezone (GST)? State (If US)?

The country I live in is Wales, a part of the United Kingdom, the time zone is the same as London's time zone, GMT.

19. Write a brief paragraph about why we should pick you over others.

I think you should pick me as a moderator over other applicants because firstly I am very determined and hard working it is my nature to never give up especially when it affects people other than just myself. Secondly, I think I am very mature for my age and can act appropriately in all manner of situations especially pressuring ones also I believe that I would be smart enough not fall for obvious trolling attempts and deal with the situations that arise calmly. Finally I also believe that if I were a moderator on the server because I my high play rate we could be a step closer to having a moderator or admin on nearly all the time meaning less spam, more players and a better reputation for he server altogether.

20. Any other things you want us to know, put here.
No thank you after playing on the server for over two weeks now I am beginning to see how things work and who to look out for and I also see how moderators and admins deal with situations appropriately.

21. If you have examples of past work, link or post.

I am sorry I do not have any examples of past work however I hope that I will be able to change that after a few more weeks on your Server

Thank you for reading my application I sincerely hope you appoint me as moderator and I will make sure you wont regret it.

CJSelwood
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]CJSelwood Moderator Application - Re-write Empty Re: [Accepted]CJSelwood Moderator Application - Re-write

Post  Modestx Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:19 pm

Hello CJSelwood,
Very well done!
Ask either Tatew24, ChrisRobz, or I to set you in the "Helper" group.
If you do a good job, in 1 week you will be moderator lvl 1.
I love your quote, by the way. It's very carpe diem!

"A man without ambition is dead. A man with ambition but no love is dead. A man with ambition and love for his blessings here on earth is ever so alive."

-Pearl Bailey

That was one of my favorite quotes that I recalled because it related to yours :p

And it would be lovely to have people from wales as moderators!
Good luck!

Modestx
Admin

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]CJSelwood Moderator Application - Re-write Empty Re: [Accepted]CJSelwood Moderator Application - Re-write

Post  CJSelwood Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:19 pm

Thank You very much Modestx
I swear I will not let you down
again Thank You

CJSelwood
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]CJSelwood Moderator Application - Re-write Empty :@

Post  GypsieSteve Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:50 pm

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

GypsieSteve
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  GypsieSteve Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:53 pm

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

GypsieSteve
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  GypsieSteve Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:54 pm

Hypocrite!!!!

GypsieSteve
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Shocked

GypsieSteve
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

GypsieSteve
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  GypsieSteve Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:55 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

GypsieSteve
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

GypsieSteve
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

GypsieSteve
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  GypsieSteve Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:56 pm

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro

GypsieSteve
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  GypsieSteve Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:56 pm

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

GypsieSteve
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  GypsieSteve Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:57 pm

erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien erewtgdfsgd alien

GypsieSteve
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  GypsieSteve Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:57 pm

geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek

GypsieSteve
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  CJSelwood Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:31 pm

Modestx When you see this can you lock the thread please to stop people like this posting

CJSelwood
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down