Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 234 registered users
The newest registered user is warantoi

Our users have posted a total of 558 messages in 170 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:12 am

[Progress]CJSelwood Mod application

4 posters

Go down

[Progress]CJSelwood Mod application Empty [Progress]CJSelwood Mod application

Post  CJSelwood Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:31 pm

1. What is your minecraft in-game name?

My IGN is CJSelwood

2. How long have you been playing? How Long have you been playing on a Havoc Server?

I started playing Minecraft on 28th June 2011 and started laying havoc about the 24th October 2011

3. Are you experienced as a mod/owner? If so, list your previous experiences.

I haven't had an experience as a mod but I would like to be

4. Server Your Applying for? Havoc Apocalypse or Havoc Dark Ages?

I am applying for Havoc Dark Ages

5. What do you believe moderators should not be able to do?

I believe that mods should not be able to have hacks or mods that can give them an unfair advantage in-game e.g. Item spawning, God mode, Fly hacks. I believe mods should be able to Tp to help people out, mute, kick, temp ban and perma-ban only in extreme circumstances.

6. Would you ever abuse your moderator powers?

Never because that takes the fun out of the game

7. How old are you?

15 years old

8. Do you have Skype?

Yes, I do have skype and use it often.

9. How much do you play a week?

I play as much as I possibly can when usually after school, on weekends and holidays.

10. Would you be willing to donate?

Yes, I would defiantly consider donating especially when I start earning my own money

11. Answer to the Following Scenarios what you would do.
a) A person is spamming, constantly after multiple warnings. What do you do?

After muting and kicking the player I would issue a temp ban when that expires if they continued I would Issue a final absolute warning with another temp ban and if it still persists perma-ban because the server doesn't need players like that

b) A player is accused of hacking. What do you do?

Tp to the accused and watch them then if I find proof of there hacking I will decide what punishment on the severity of the hacking e.g God-mode= Perma-ban

c) A player is obviously hacking, what would you do?

Issue a warning and if it persists Ban or Perma-Ban

12. Would you help players by answering questions?

Yes, I mostly play PVP, faction and mcmmo servers so I am familiar with the commands, abilities and skills and will be able to assist people with what they need

13. Do you hack?

No, Never have and never will

14. If Molly has 3 apples, and Timmy has 5 apples, and Modestx comes and kills both of them. What size would an african turtle reach in adult hood?

Trick Question, Modestx would have already gone to Africa, killed the turtle and taken the shell. He'd then use that shell to keep Timmy's and Molly's apples in Very Happy

15. TROLOLOLOL?

No, Trolls live under bridges and im scared of the Dark Sad

CJSelwood
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

[Progress]CJSelwood Mod application Empty Re: [Progress]CJSelwood Mod application

Post  Sleepertized Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:43 pm

Thank you for applying. We will consider your application. IF you are accepted you will be made a [H] "Helper" for a time-span of 1 week. If you do well as a helper you will be issued Level 1 Mod clearance.

-Best regards,
-Sleepertized
Sleepertized
Sleepertized
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

[Progress]CJSelwood Mod application Empty Re: [Progress]CJSelwood Mod application

Post  Modestx Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:46 pm

Hello CJSelwood,

Your application was average, to say the least. However, do not give up. You definitely show potential. I want to accept moderators who pop out, and show that they are unique as well as responsible. I will give you a second chance. If you rewrite your application, I will be willing to review it again Smile. Just add more detail, more thought. ^^ Btw, I am updating the application form, so just fill it out again.

Modestx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CJSelwood Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:16 pm

Thanks for replying to my post
I will re write my application however because the formatting of the application has changed drastically I will post it as a new thread
Thank You.

CJSelwood
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Modestx Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:11 am

No Problem! Very Happy Keep it up.

Modestx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GypsieSteve Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:58 pm

FUCK OFF!!!!

GypsieSteve
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down