Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 234 registered users
The newest registered user is warantoi

Our users have posted a total of 558 messages in 170 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:12 am

[Review in Progress]TaZZa1011's Moderator Application

2 posters

Go down

[Review in Progress]TaZZa1011's Moderator Application Empty [Review in Progress]TaZZa1011's Moderator Application

Post  TaZZa1011 Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:48 am

1. What is your minecraft in-game name?
My IGN is TaZZa1011
2. What is your faction?
The faction i am in was created by me and is named "APPLES"
3. How long have you been playing on our server?
I've Been playing on mchavoc dark ages for a bit over a week.
3. Are you experienced as a mod/owner? If so, list your previous experiences, but not the IPs.
Yes, i have been moderator on a couple of servers(2 survival servers and 1 pvp server)
All worked out quite well.

4. What do you believe moderators should not be able to do?
Moderators should not be able to /tp because a moderator might abuse the power and go on a killing spree.
They shouldn't be allowed to use fly or any hacks because as i said before they could abuse powers.
5. Would you ever abuse your moderator powers?
No i would never abuse moderator powers, especially as moderator is an important role on the server and i would not like to lose reputation or server reputation.
6. How old are you?
I am 14 though i am quite responsible and mature enough to accept the role of Moderator.
7. Do you have Skype?
Yes i do and i am on pretty much 24/7(as long as im not at school or internet is off)
tazza_boooy is my Skype.
8. How many days and hours do you play a week?
i play pretty much everyday and all day. As long as im not lagging or my net is down ill be on mchavoc.That is about 4 hours a day on school days and about 16 hours on the weekend.(Sometimes i pull all-nighters and ill be on for 24 hours!)
9. Would you be willing to donate?

10. Answer to the Following Scenarios what you would do.
a) A person is spamming constantly after multiple warnings. What do you do?
Well, first i will analyse what exactly he is spamming.
If it is Genocide or racism i will give a warning>kick>temp-ban.
If it is just caps or random stuff i will give 2 warnings a kick and then a temp-ban.
If he comes back online after the temp bans and continues again i will ask higher up admins whether he deserves a perma-ban or a longer temp ban.
b) A player is accused of hacking. What do you do?
I will try and get behind the player with crouch and watch as he pvps people.
c) A player is obviously hacking, what would you do?
I have seen many different hacking clients and understand when someone is using hacks and i will take appropriate action depending on what kind of hacks he is using for example:
God Mode: Instant Perma Ban
Item Spawning: Im not sure if this is even possible though i will give permanent bans straight away.
The Derp Command: For those who do not know what the derp command is here is the explanation "It is a hacking plugin that makes the player go crazy for other people but not himself. It usually lags servers quite badly and shows they are using a hacking client" Anyways, if i catch someone using this i will give a temp ban and monitor them once they have finished their temp ban.

11. Would you help players by answering questions? Answer the following questions new people might ask.

a) Why can't I /sethome?
The reason you can't /sethome is because people will abuse the command, it is made as a donator command because of the fact that you are donating you deserve better commands. The reason you deserve better commands is because you are keeping the server up and running.
b) WHERE CAN I BUILD?
Walk outside of spawn, once you get into the Wilderness you can start building.
Though be careful and make sure you create a faction and /f claim your land so it is invulnerable to greifing unless your land is taken over. Which with a positive and good power will not be able to be taken over.
c) Can I be Op, Admin, Moderator?
You are able to become a moderator by playing on the server and showing maturity enough to earn the role of Moderator. Admin can be achieved by being moderator for long enough and being trust able to Modest.
d) How do I donate? Where do I go to see details?
you can go to mchavoc.com/ and click on the "Donate" tab.You will then see a list of different levels of donating which you can choose from.
From there you click the "Paypal Donate" button and enter the amount you wish to donate.
12. Do you hack?
No i do not hack.
13. If Molly has 3 apples, and Timmy has 5 apples, and Modestx comes and kills both of them. What size would an african turtle reach in adult hood?
Depends if you're talking about the African side-necked turtle or the African helmeted turtle. They are both around 15cm to 45 cm anyways.
14. TROLOLOLOL?
TRALALALALALA?

15. What is a quote by you or a famous person that describes you? (Make sure to cite)
"I am whatever you say I am; if I wasn't, then why would you say I am."
!~~Eminem~~!

16. Do you have experience in any computer language/photoshop?
I have used photoshop though was using basic stuff on there.
I am interested in learning C++ though know nothing of it at the moment.
17. Country? Timezone (GST)? State (If US)?
TimeZone:GMT+10
State:Victoria (Even though its not US)

18. Write a brief paragraph about why we should pick you over others.
I Beleive you should pick me over other because some other people lack the responsibilities and traits needed to become a moderator.
I'm not saying im perfect nor am i saying i have every trait needed though im saying i am a good candidate for moderator from what iv'e shown in this thread.

19. Any other things you want us to know, put here.
I am always on the lookout for actual hackers, not people who are accused of reach hacks when its actually lag or someone who sucks at pvp getting killed.
Im talking about client users. I have caught some on other servers and some were even my freinds though i reported them because of the fact that hacking is against rules and not encouraged one bit. I have caught one person on this server though he got angry and left the server even thoguh he wasnt banned as i didnt take screenshots.
20. If you have examples of past work, link or post.
I am not that good of a biulder though i have a flying castle video i made its on youtube. i will post the link but please refrain from flaming about my high pitched voice or the crap quality of the castle itself.Also i have another video called "Worlds Biggest Greif Ever" do not take that video seriously. It was used to piss off greifers on one of the servers i was moderator on.
/watch?v=q4H8fLGe2_c
add the youtube bit to this.
I hope you guys enjoyed reading my moderator application. Smile

TaZZa1011
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

[Review in Progress]TaZZa1011's Moderator Application Empty Re: [Review in Progress]TaZZa1011's Moderator Application

Post  TaZZa1011 Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:17 am

Happy to see my application is being reviewed at the moment.

TaZZa1011
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

[Review in Progress]TaZZa1011's Moderator Application Empty Re: [Review in Progress]TaZZa1011's Moderator Application

Post  TaZZa1011 Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:13 am

Modest, i haven't been able to get on ts for a while due to pc problems.
My application has been in review for almost a week now please check it soon.

TaZZa1011
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Palistus Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:19 pm

TaZZa1011 wrote:Modest, i haven't been able to get on ts for a while due to pc problems.
My application has been in review for almost a week now please check it soon.

Tbh, I think people have stopped being promoted since we're good on staff. We have 2 level 3 mods and a level 1 mod, added onto the like 10 admins. Usually one is on at almost all times(mostly me Razz).

If Modest chooses to promote more, that's his deal, but I think that mod apps have grown useless until the activity of the present staff drops-- and that haasn't happened yet.

Palistus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down