Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 234 registered users
The newest registered user is warantoi

Our users have posted a total of 558 messages in 170 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:12 am

[Accepted]KerrodPage's Application For Moderator Status.

3 posters

Go down

[Accepted]KerrodPage's Application For Moderator Status. Empty [Accepted]KerrodPage's Application For Moderator Status.

Post  KerrodPage Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:53 am

1. What is your minecraft in-game name?
KerrodPage

2. How long have you been playing? How Long have you been playing on a Havoc Server?
I have been playing Minecraft since Indev. A very Long time. I have been on Havoc for about 4 days now, but total playing hours about 6 -7 approx

3. Are you experienced as a mod/owner? If so, list your previous experiences.
Yes, Owned the Adventure Craft franchise which was a very successful survival server back in it's glory days when I was owner, unfortunately it has now gone downhill when i was forced to leave the server due to RL concerns. When finally these have been sorted I find that the person I had confided in to take charge of the server had shut it down packed up shop and left. It simply was not worth all the effort to get it back up and running again, so I sought out a different challenge of finding a new survival server to play on.
Reached Moderator on the Minr servers (famous for their ever unforgiving mazes) and if you want to check out some of my work you may. zero.minr.org:25565
This was my first server that I ever joined during Minecraft's Alpha days

4. Server Your Applying for? Havoc Apocalypse or Havoc Dark Ages?
Havoc Dark Ages

5. What do you believe moderators should not be able to do?
Abuse their rights as Moderators. Break the trust they have with the server owners/Admins

6. Would you ever abuse your moderator powers?
Of course not. Never.

7. How old are you?
I am currently 18 years of age. Born August 31st 1993

8. Do you have Skype?
Yes, also have other methods of contact such as Facebook, Ventrillo and MSN. I also have a microphone available if this is required.

9. How much do you play a week?
By my books, too much. around 10-20 hours a week.

10. Would you be willing to donate?
Possibly, depending on my financial situation. I currently do not have a job, but if all works out okay and the server is working out for me I do not see why i would not be willing to donate to contribute to the server after it might have done for me.

11. Answer to the Following Scenarios what you would do.
a) A person is spamming, constantly after multiple warnings. What do you do?
Depending on the number of time he has been warned by the term "multiple" i would mute him, or if the spam was particularly abusive to a certain race/sex then temp/perm ban him.

b) A player is accused of hacking. What do you do?
Take an account of both sides of the story, assess the situation and then possibly go invisible and "spy" on the suspect and determine weather innocent or guilty.

c) A player is obviously hacking, what would you do?
Depending on the hack and the server rules, temp/perm ban.

12. Would you help players by answering questions?
Yes, that's what a mod is for.

13. Do you hack?
Definitely not.

14. If Molly has 3 apples, and Timmy has 5 apples, and Modestx comes and kills both of them. What size would an african turtle reach in adult hood?
Modestx has 8 apples. Or if you really want the answer I will have to consult Google on the matter..."The African helmeted turtle or Marsh terrapin (Pelomedusa subrufa), is typically a rather small turtle with most individuals being less than 87.9 cm in carapace length, but one has been recorded with a carapace length of 132.5 cm" Obtained from Wikipedia - Can't give a reference as it wont let me. (Bear in mind the above quote is not mine, it is that of Wikipedia's)

15. TROLOLOLOL?
Trick Question? I think so...

KerrodPage
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]KerrodPage's Application For Moderator Status. Empty Re: [Accepted]KerrodPage's Application For Moderator Status.

Post  Modestx Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:58 am

Love it.
You will definitely become a helper Smile
After 1 week of completion, level one clearance moderator.

-Modestx-

Modestx
Admin

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]KerrodPage's Application For Moderator Status. Empty Re: [Accepted]KerrodPage's Application For Moderator Status.

Post  Tatew24 Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:33 pm

Also, it is nice to see you putting which servers you ran / helped on, but don't advertise them by posting the IP.
Tatew24
Tatew24
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]KerrodPage's Application For Moderator Status. Empty IP

Post  KerrodPage Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:12 pm

The IP was justification, or a "quote" if you will, it was there to further justify my claim and if he would like check up on what I have done as proof, it was not put there as advertising means.

Sorry if there was any misunderstanding.

KerrodPage
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Modestx Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:36 pm

Kerrod is now a Moderator.
Thread Locked.

Modestx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down