Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 234 registered users
The newest registered user is warantoi

Our users have posted a total of 558 messages in 170 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:12 am

[Declined]Mod application Or Admin if any spots open

3 posters

Go down

[Declined]Mod application Or Admin if any spots open Empty [Declined]Mod application Or Admin if any spots open

Post  MAD1___SLAYER___ Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:46 am

MAD1___SLAYER___

iv been playing for 2 years and on the server for 4-5 weeks

iv been admin On 10 servers so i know all the commands with the //wand and all the block numbers Eg: wood is 5 glow stone is 89 etc and i know ALOT of other commands.

Im applying for Both of them if possible if not then Havoc.

i think they should not be able to use the //wand because that's an admin thing well i don't think they can anyway.

I would never abuse the power and i never will.

i am 15

Yes i do have Skype
my Skype name is Mad1___slayer___ u never would of guessed it xD

i play about 80 hrs ever week about 6 hrs every day and all day on the weekend.

If i save money then yes id donate.

After many warnings id mute him for 30 mins if he keeps going id kick then a possible ban

If a player is hacking id say STOP hacking id kick him and i i ever saw that person or heard about that person hacking id ban for 1 week.

Yes id help players answer Q's But not give out items unless u or a co-owner says its alright.

Um well 3x5 +aljfkaj,jbsfj = trololol xD lol dude Id love to be op/mod on this server
PS: wow u have to read alot of ppls things have fun xD

MAD1___SLAYER___
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Mod application Or Admin if any spots open Empty Re: [Declined]Mod application Or Admin if any spots open

Post  Sleepertized Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:09 am

Thank you for applying,

"Which server are you applying for?"
You answered "both or if not then havoc" Please re-read question and re answer.

Other then that your application was okay, much like all the others, I did not see much personality, however, you may be considered to be a Mod, If you are accepted then you will be given the title of [H] "Helper" and that will last for 1 week, if you do well you will be promoted to Mod with level 1 clearance.

-Best Regards,
-Sleepertized
Sleepertized
Sleepertized
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Mod application Or Admin if any spots open Empty Re: [Declined]Mod application Or Admin if any spots open

Post  Modestx Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:36 pm

Hello Mad1___Slayer___,

Your application was decent, but it really lacked the zest that our staff requires. Try being a little bit more formal, because it will demonstrate how smart and mature you are. Thanks for applying, but I am sorry to inform you that your application has been declined.

Modestx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down