Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 234 registered users
The newest registered user is warantoi

Our users have posted a total of 558 messages in 170 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:12 am

[Accepted]Sleepertized's Application

3 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Sleepertized's Application Empty [Accepted]Sleepertized's Application

Post  Sleepertized Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:39 pm

1. What is your minecraft in-game name?
Sleepertized

2. How long have you been playing? How Long have you been playing on a Havoc Server?
I have been playing Mine-Craft for about 1 1/2 years, And, on a Havoc Server, I have played a total of about 4 hours, but have known about them for longer, I just got premium yesterday.

3. Are you experienced as a mod/owner? If so, list your previous experiences.
Absolutely, Like most everyone else I started out playing Mine-Craft in single player, then found out about World-Edit, fell in love built awesome things learned all the commands. Then I started looking for a multi-player server. The first one I joined was Vegas-Craft, a cracked server-as that is what I have had since yesterday, and was immediately promoted to the server's World-Edit Pro. I Worked my way up through the rest of the ranks staying on that server for about 3 months, and eventually became the server's Co-Owner, and dealt with everything, literally, from the plugins to advertising to just strolling along on the server making sure everyone was following the rules. That server was shut down due to the host not being able to continue running it 24/7. Then I came upon 0wnz-Craft, a newly developing Cracked Mine-Craft server. I joined and instantly fell in love with the community, and the way things worked. I worked my way through the various ranks from Builder - Co-Owner in about 2 days, due to my extensive knowledge with running one previously, and I, to this day, Co-Own that server, However lately, due to computer problems with the Owner, we have been loosing our members. As a going away gift the person who ran Vegas-Craft, as he came with me to 0wnz-Craft when his server was shut down, He gave me a Premium Gift Code yesterday, to say thanks for helping him out. Which is what brings me to Havoc, as I read about your server a while back on Planet Mine-Craft, but was not premium.

4. Server Your Applying for? Havoc Apocalypse or Havoc Dark Ages?
Dark Ages.

5. What do you believe moderators should not be able to do?
I personally, due to the way I had the ranks setup on my previous servers, Believe that Mods should be able to tele-port, to find hackers easily, combined with turning invisible. They should also be able to fly. However Mods should NEVER abuse their powers regardless of what they are, and my above statements were based on the way the servers I Co-Owned were setup, and as I am not the Co-Owner of Havoc I cannot say what Mod's should be able to do, and what they shouldn't. On the other hand, I feel as though the way Havoc is setup now, there are very few Problems, and runs smoothly.

6. Would you ever abuse your moderator powers?
Absolutely not.

7. How old are you?
I am 17 years old, Born on July 29, 1994

8. Do you have Skype?
Yes I do, and I also have TeamSpeak3 with a server able to hold up to 50 people, However I currently do not have a mic, due to the fact that my dog chewed it up. I should be getting a new mic soon, but not exactly sure when.

9. How much do you play a week?
Well, as I am still in school, I don't play as much as some players, however due to the fact that my schedule is shortened and I go to school about 4 hours a day Mon-Thur and Tutor college students on Wednesday and Friday, and Help my cousin out almost every weekend, I would say I play about 15- 20 hours a week.

10. Would you be willing to donate?
No, I don't spend money on anything really, due to the fact that I am unable to find a job, and I don't mooch off of my parents like 98% of the MineCraft community. However I do understand the importance of Donations to a server like this, and would probably get some other players to donate.

11. Answer to the Following Scenarios what you would do.
a) A person is spamming, constantly after multiple warnings. What do you do?
Well first of all I would give them 3 warnings, and if they didn't stop by then I would temp ban for 12 hours, if they came back and did it again, I would temp ban for 24 hours, then if they came back and did it a third time, I would permanently ban them.

b) A player is accused of hacking. What do you do?
Get both sides of the story, turn invisible if possible to observe him without being noticed, and watch him for about 15-20 minutes, or until I see him hack with my own two eyes, Then temp/perm ban the player, depending on the severity of the hack.

c) A player is obviously hacking, what would you do?
Temp/perm ban the player depending on the severity of the hack.

12. Would you help players by answering questions?
Always.

13. Do you hack?
If you mean Mods then yes, I use Opti-Fine, and a mod that moves the "Done" button in the options menu to the bottom of the screen. EDIT: But if you don't mean mods, then no, I absolutely do NOT hack.

14. If Molly has 3 apples, and Timmy has 5 apples, and Modestx comes and kills both of them. What size would an african turtle reach in adult hood?
One second lemme ask Google...They can be anywhere from 18-inch (460 mm) long and weighing 40-pound (18 kg) to 70-centimetre (28 in) long and weigh up to 120-pound

15. TROLOLOLOL?
No need.

Thank you for taking the time to read my Moderator application.
-Best Regards,
-Sleepertized

Last edited by Sleepertized on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sleepertized
Sleepertized
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Sleepertized's Application Empty Re: [Accepted]Sleepertized's Application

Post  Tatew24 Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:59 pm

I have a few things to say.
1. Grammar is perfect.
2. You seem mature, not only with age but the way you answered every question.
3. Probably should review this question.
13. Do you hack?
If you mean Mods then yes, I use Opti-Fine, and a mod that moves the "Done" button in the options menu to the bottom of the screen.
Tatew24
Tatew24
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Sleepertized's Application Empty Re: [Accepted]Sleepertized's Application

Post  Tatew24 Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:02 pm

The way you answered everything and used correct grammar shows us that you actually put time into what you do. Very Happy
Tatew24
Tatew24
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Modestx Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:03 pm

Hello Sleepertized,
Your application was beautiful Sad
I cried when comparing your application to the other ones.
It is well thought out, and you look like you could really help out the server.

Your application is definitely accepted in my eyes.
I shall start you off as a helper.
One week as a helper will get you level 1 clearance Smile

Thanks for applying
-Modestx-

Modestx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down