Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 234 registered users
The newest registered user is warantoi

Our users have posted a total of 558 messages in 170 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:12 am

Mod Application

Go down

Mod Application Empty Mod Application

Post  Corperal_STEWART Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:52 pm

1. What is your minecraft in-game name?
Corperal_STEWART.
2. What is your faction?
none.
3. How long have you been playing on our server?
i have been playing on your sever before it started.
3. Are you experienced as a mod/owner? If so, list your previous experiences, but not the IPs.
i was a Moderator on Havoc (old server).
4. What do you believe moderators should not be able to do?
/tpa /ban /tempban /mute(time) /kick /me.
5. Would you ever abuse your moderator powers?
i don't think i would try to abuse them because i would probably get banned myself.
6. How old are you?
16 1/2 to the day.
7. Do you have Skype?
yes my skype name i'll /msg it to the mods/admins if requested to do so.
8. How many days and hours do you play a week?
the hours i play i don't count but i try to play everyday of the week
9. Would you be willing to donate?
yes i am willing to donate if i'm not banned
10. Answer to the Following Scenarios what you would do.
a) A person is spamming constantly after multiple warnings. What do you do?
take a screen shot of me warning them a lot of times, then i will /tempban them for a day, if they continue after that i will have o ask an admin or modest if i could /ban them
b) A player is accused of hacking. What do you do?
check it out with their evidence and if there is enough of it i will /ban them and tell then to apply in the forums why they should be unbanned
c) A player is obviously hacking, what would you do?
ask an admin to go o them and see the problem because i will not be-able to see them without using /tpa, but if i do have it i will assess the situation and ask other admins if they have here'd of the mod then i will tell then to goto the forums to post a thing to see if they can be unbanned then i will /ban them
11. Would you help players by answering questions? Answer the following questions new people might ask.
a) Why can't I /sethome?
[name]: you can't /sethome because you need to donate X amount of money to do /sethome.
b) WHERE CAN I BUILD?
[name]: you are able to build where a faction hasn't allready claimed and also you can't place/destroy blocks in spawn or Warzone.
c) Can I be Op, Admin, Moderator?
[name]: you can not be a admin but you can apply for being moderator in the forums at...
d) How do I donate? Where do I go to see details?
you have to donate with "PayPal" and to see the details is on our website.
12. Do you hack?
no i can't because i use a school laptop.
13. If Molly has 3 apples, and Timmy has 5 apples, and Modestx comes and kills both of them. What size would an african turtle reach in adult hood?
about time the turtle would get pub's
14. TROLOLOLOL?
whats a TROLOLOLOL?
15. What is a quote by you or a famous person that describes you? (Make sure to cite)
"Shawshank Redamption": Red: [narrating] I wish I could tell you that Andy fought the good fight, and the Sisters let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but prison is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, Andy would show up with fresh bruises. The Sisters kept at him - sometimes he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for Andy - that was his routine. I do believe those first two years were the worst for him, and I also believe that if things had gone on that way, this place would have got the best of him.
16. Do you have experience in any computer language/photoshop?
i LOVE to use photoshop and i have some understanding of computer language.
17. Country? Timezone (GST)? State (If US)?
Australia, AEST +10 hrs, Victoria
18. Write a brief paragraph about why we should pick you over others.
i believe you should pick me over the others because i have been put down my whole life and all i do is get up dust my self off and walk on and when it happens again i do the same thing and continue walking.
19. Any other things you want us to know, put here.
"Shawshank Redemption": Red: There must be a con like me in every prison in America. I'm the guy who can get if for you; cigarettes, a bag of refer, if that's your thing, a bottle of brandy to celebrate your kid's high school graduation, damn near anything within reason. Yes sir, I'm a regular Sears and Roebuck.
20. If you have examples of past work, link or post

Corperal_STEWART
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down