Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 234 registered users
The newest registered user is warantoi

Our users have posted a total of 558 messages in 170 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:12 am

ICU's Mod Application~!

Go down

ICU's Mod Application~! Empty ICU's Mod Application~!

Post  IColouriseYou Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:35 am

1. What is your minecraft in-game name?
My in-game is IColouriseYou~!

2. What is your faction?
My faction is the lovable faction, Datglass/Detchtec.

3. How long have you been playing on our server?
About 3 Months and a bit.

3. Are you experienced as a mod/owner? If so, list your previous experiences, but not the IPs.

Yes I am very experienced with being a ranked player. I was ranked Event Manager which is a rank to make events and to entertain everyone. I was on the server for about 8 months but left due to problems. Also if you need event ideas I have a list of 47 of them so I'm the guy to ask.

4. What do you believe moderators should not be able to do?

I believe a moderator should follow the rules that he/she is telling others to follow and to have reasons to take action to a situtation not a straight up jail for bugging them. Also the straight forward ones -No Hacks- -No Abusing Powers-

5. Would you ever abuse your moderator powers?

No I would not abuse my powers even for a bribe >,>

6. How old are you?

I am 15 years old

7. Do you have Team Speak 3?

No but I am willing to download it and use it.

8. How many days and hours do you play a week?

#Error To much Time

9. Would you be willing to donate?

I have so much money I have no idea what to even do with it.

10. Answer to the Following Scenarios what you would do.
a) A person is spamming constantly after multiple warnings. What do you do?
If they are using a chat spam mod I would give them 30 seconds to remove it if they refuse consequences will be brought. If they are just spamming like normal i will mute them for 5 minutes if they continue after that 10 then 20 so on.
b) A player is accused of hacking. What do you do?
Ask them for proof because mostly all "hackers" are just called that because of a player raging over something. If it is serious I will teleport to them and see the situtation.
c) A player is obviously hacking, what would you do?
Take a photo, jail their fat ass. Then I would speak with them which would probably lead to a ban afterwards.

11. Would you help players by answering questions? Answer the following questions new people might ask.

a) Why can't I /sethome?
You can't /sethome but you can /f sethome which is used for factions. If you don't understand what I'm talking about just type /f help.
b) WHERE CAN I BUILD?
No caps please and you're probably standing in a claimed of protected area. Find away out of it until you reach the wilderness.
c) Can I be Op, Admin, Moderator?
Depending if your willing to apply for it on our forums. Google it up, minecrafthavoc.forum
d) How do I donate? Where do I go to see details?
if you are very serious about donation go to our forums minecrafthavoc.forums.com.
12. Do you hack?

Nope I do not use hacks. The sad thing is i only worked out how to install texture packs 3 weeks ago and iv been playing since the Halloween update last year. (I'm such a fail)

13. If Molly has 3 apples, and Timmy has 5 apples, and Modestx comes and kills both of them. What size would an african turtle reach in adult hood?

42 Very Happy I read others before taking a leap forward.

14. TROLOLOLOL?

Trollface.jpg No I would never troll people.

15. What is a quote by you or a famous person that describes you? (Make sure to cite)

Sexy and I know it!

16. Do you have experience in any computer language/photoshop?

Hell yeah! My dad is a professional photographer so I know alot about Photoshop. I'm the guy if you need help.

17. Country? Timezone (GST)? State (If US)?

Australia Good-ey mate! Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) +1100 UTC and New South Wales

18. Write a brief paragraph about why we should pick you over others.

I'm experienced with moderator skills and love to help out. Also, I'm always on when all the other ranked players are not and people are crying out questions and spamming so I wanna fix that.

19. Any other things you want us to know, put here.

I'm pretty good at graphic art so i would love to sexy up the forums in all this spare time I have in the holidays! Also I'm a redstone pro so I challenge anyone to a redstone battle >Very Happy!

20. If you have examples of past work, link or post.
(will be editted and full of stuff currently on Ipod.

IColouriseYou
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down