Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 234 registered users
The newest registered user is warantoi

Our users have posted a total of 558 messages in 170 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:12 am

Spriii01's Moderator Application

4 posters

Go down

Spriii01's Moderator Application Empty Spriii01's Moderator Application

Post  Spriii01 Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:37 pm

1. What is your minecraft in-game name?
Spriii01
2. What is your faction?
Commune
3. How long have you been playing on our server?
I believe its been 3 weeks now.
3. Are you experienced as a mod/owner? If so, list your previous experiences, but not the IPs.
i don't have any experience as a mod or but i figure everyone must start some where.
4. What do you believe moderators should not be able to do?
i don't believe that Mods should not be able to abuse there powers to benefit themselves or their friends on the server ,nor do i believe they should make exceptions for their friends on the server
5. Would you ever abuse your moderator powers?
No. i Want to be a mod so i can help the main server i play on stay a great server with less hackers and spammers
6. How old are you?
7. Do you have Skype?
yes, but my computer Mic is broken until i can afford a new one. my Skype name is Spriii01
8. How many days and hours do you play a week?
It Fluctuates with my work scheduled but i would guess 20+ hours a week
and normally im on every day
9. Would you be willing to donate?
I already have and i intend on doing so again.
10. Answer to the Following Scenarios what you would do.
a) A person is spamming constantly after multiple warnings. What do you do?
My final verbal warning would state that if they continue they will get one kick and if they continue after the kick they will be banned

b) A player is accused of hacking. What do you do?
if a player is accused of hacking first i will investigate the situation and if i see proof i will kick than ban if continued.
c) A player is obviously hacking, what would you do?
give then a warning and if they dont stop when asked ban
11. Would you help players by answering questions? Answer the following questions new people might ask.

a) Why can't I /sethome?
the sethome command is a donater perk, but you can either join a faction and use the factions f home or create a faction...(then continue answer questions they ask)
b) WHERE CAN I BUILD?
you can build any where out side of spawn in the wilderness.
c) Can I be Op, Admin, Moderator?
IF you would like a chance to be an op, admin, or mod you can apply on mchavoc.com and the admins and owner will reviwe your application.
d) How do I donate? Where do I go to see details?
you can Donate by going to mchavoc.com and click the donate button and it will bring up the different perks that come with donater levels. then you click the donate /paypal button.

12. Do you hack?
i dont hack. they ruin the fun and thats why we play isn't it?
13. If Molly has 3 apples, and Timmy has 5 apples, and Modestx comes and kills both of them. What size would an african turtle reach in adult hood?
Never the African turtle went extinct before they killed the Dread Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog with The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.

14. TROLOLOLOL?
oh snap Shocked
15. What is a quote by you or a famous person that describes you? (Make sure to cite)
"Trust that little voice in your head that says'wouldent it be interesting if...' then do it"--Duane Michals

16. Do you have experience in any computer language/photoshop?
yup C++, visual basic, and java,HTML
17. Country? Timezone (GST)? State (If US)?
Indiana
18. Write a brief paragraph about why we should pick you over others.
I am the kind of person who likes to find server i truly enjoy playing on then i play on it until something happens where the server is no longer up.I also enjoy helping players who need help.the main reason i would like the opportunity to be a mod is so i can help people enjoy the server as much as i do and i would also like to help it run smoothly so that every one has a jolly good hacking and spamming free time on minecraft.I am loyal to the server and i hope you give me a chance help moderate the server.
19. Any other things you want us to know, put here.
I hope to hear back about this soon and thank you for the opportunity to apply to be a mod
20. If you have examples of past work, link or post.

Spriii01
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Spriii01's Moderator Application Empty RE: Spriii01's Moderator Application

Post  KidYouWannaBe Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:30 pm

There are a few problems that I can see. For start, you have not been on the server for enough time to get the job. The other problem is if somebody is hacking they should get an instant ban in my opinion.

I do not decide if you get to become mod or not, but these are just some pointers
~Thanks

KidYouWannaBe
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Spriii01's Moderator Application Empty Re: Spriii01's Moderator Application

Post  Palistus Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:36 pm

KidYouWannaBe wrote:There are a few problems that I can see. For start, you have not been on the server for enough time to get the job. The other problem is if somebody is hacking they should get an instant ban in my opinion.

I do not decide if you get to become mod or not, but these are just some pointers
~Thanks

3 weeks isn't enough time? X.x, I got the job after a day.

Anyways, I'm still neutral, as my usual excuse of "We have enough staff" Is horribly wrong now, as some staff are leaving, many were demoted, and hopefully one will be fully demoted soon.

Palistus

Back to top Go down

Spriii01's Moderator Application Empty Application problems

Post  Spriii01 Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:28 pm

Thank you for the response guys if there problems on the application should i just fix the problems in new posts or should i repost a revised copy of my application?

Spriii01
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  KidYouWannaBe Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:41 pm

I would post a revised version. You should wait until an admin says yes or no, because there may be no need to post another one.

KidYouWannaBe
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Spriii01 Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:08 am

ok i will wait till an admins says something then go from there

Spriii01
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  zemotrix Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:24 am

Sprii, I know you as a great person from the faction "Commune". After reading through your application and all, I would most definitely give you a thumbs up. Very Happy Hope you get the job man.

Thankyou, Zemotrix

zemotrix
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Spriii01 Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:51 pm

Thanks for the good Word Zemo Very Happy . and i wanted to update the the faction i am in has changed names from the commune to lolz.

Spriii01
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down