Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 234 registered users
The newest registered user is warantoi

Our users have posted a total of 558 messages in 170 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:12 am

The Moderator Application of paperxplane1

2 posters

Go down

The Moderator Application of paperxplane1 Empty The Moderator Application of paperxplane1

Post  paperxplane1 Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:34 pm

1. What is your minecraft in-game name?
My in-game name is paperxplane1.

2. What is your faction?
Currently, im alone but plan on creating or joining one.

3. How long have you been playing on our server?
Not long but I do have overall minecraft experience.

4. What do you believe moderators should not be able to do?
I don't think they should have any commands that should be able to ban, mute, kick, spawn items, teleport players etc. anything unfair i'm extremely against.

5. Would you ever abuse your moderator powers?
Never. I strongly believe the game should be played fairly.

6. How old are you?
12. Turning 13 next year.

7. Do you have Skype?
No. I plan on getting it as soon as Christmas comes around as a get a new laptop.

8. How many days and hours do you play a week?
around 4-6 hours a day.

9. Would you be willing to donate?
I have been thinking about doing it soon.

10. Answer to the Following Scenarios what you would do.
a) A person is spamming constantly after multiple warnings. What do you do?
I gave them a final warning. If he/she blows it i'd mute them.
b) A player is accused of hacking. What do you do?
Investigate the accusation. If true i'd report to all server officials. If false, report to all other officials a false accusation.
c) A player is obviously hacking, what would you do?
Immediately report to all officials. I'll warn the hacker once and have him stop. HACKING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!!!!

11. Would you help players by answering questions? Answer the following questions new people might ask.

a) Why can't I /sethome?
Set home plugin is not on mchavoc although you can try /f sethome to set a faction and /f home. Also you can donate $5 to get the specific /sethome for your account on the server
b) WHERE CAN I BUILD?
The wilderness. Away from spawn. Although, maybe away from kill-crazy players with swords.
c) Can I be Op, Admin, Moderator?
I'm not one to decide that. Post an application on the forums. If seen responsible,honest, loyal and reliable you may become one.
d) How do I donate? Where do I go to see details?
Donate by going to Mchavoc.com and clicking the hard to miss "donate" bar at the bottom of the screen, to send a donation click on the paypal button once you have read about the ranking system and have chosen how much money you will donate to the server.

12. Do you hack?
Never. I play the game the way it is meant to be played: Fair and legally.

13. If Molly has 3 apples, and Timmy has 5 apples, and Modestx comes and kills both of them. What size would an african turtle reach in adult hood?
Uh...what does that have to do with anything?

14. TROLOLOLOL?
Trolled baby! You are trolled man!

15. What is a quote by you or a famous person that describes you? (Make sure to cite)
I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.

- E.B White
16. Do you have experience in any computer language/photoshop?
Not much, but I can do it. I'm not completely incompetent.

17. Country? Timezone (GST)? State (If US)?
U.S.A! Timezone: Eastern Standard Time.

18. Write a brief paragraph about why we should pick you over others.
I am a responsible dependable and reliable applicant. Like my motto: He who wishes to improve the world, improves himself and betters those around him. What i'm saying is i'm willing to do almost anything to improve this server to better the gaming experience for all of mchavoc's players. If i do end up becoming a mod I would not do anything bad.

19. Any other things you want us to know, put here.
Uh...not really...

20. If you have examples of past work, link or post.
I don't have a link but a friend named wertel once had me as a moderator on his server until he deleted it.

paperxplane1
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

The Moderator Application of paperxplane1 Empty Re: The Moderator Application of paperxplane1

Post  zemotrix Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:46 pm

Paperxplane1, this is a very well written application! you are quite young, but you show your maturity very well. I will hope to be seeing you as a moderator soon!

Thankyou,
Zemotrix

zemotrix
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down