Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 234 registered users
The newest registered user is warantoi

Our users have posted a total of 558 messages in 170 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:12 am

Banned Unfairly.

3 posters

Go down

Banned Unfairly. Empty Banned Unfairly.

Post  Brett25 Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:40 pm

Hi.

I was on the server, Fooling around with my faction having a blast. The Server disconnect when my faction and I were at /spawn. So, When we all re-connected, ADMIN: Tilose had us and the rest of the people online do a 'Hacking check'. So we all after a little talk with ADMIN: Tilose, we all sooner or later typed '.nyan' for him. Everything was fine. I dropped my Chestplate on the floor by accident. Meant to place in my inventory, but my mouse got stuck on my mouse-pad and then while I was getting it unstuck, I accidently dropped it on the floor. Tilose picked it up, he threw it up on the light posts and told me - Something along the lines of this: Bret, (he never could spell my name) try getting your plate now. I replied: I can't. Then Tilose said: You'd have to hack to get it, amuse me. And then the server crashed or something not sure what happened and when I tried to Re-connect but it said I was banned. But I did nothing after he said to amuse him. Was he not pleased I could not follow the rules by not hacking?

He also banned the rest of my faction: XxVulcanxX, lilCRABBE30, and myself Brett25. So, can someone please unban us? Tilose is a very poor admin for doing something like this, Is this some kind of joke? Why was I banned and the rest of my faction for no reason?

-Brett25

Brett25
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Banned Unfairly. Empty Re: Banned Unfairly.

Post  Palistus Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:14 am

I'd like to get Tilose's perspective on this, but it troubles me a bit, seeing how banhappy he seems to be recently with things like this.

Palistus

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilose Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:24 pm

Brett25 wrote:Hi.

I accidently dropped it on the floor. Tilose picked it up, he threw it up on the light posts and told me - Something along the lines of this: Bret, (he never could spell my name) try getting your plate now. I replied: I can't. Then Tilose said: You'd have to hack to get it, amuse me. And then the server crashed or something not sure what happened and when I tried to Re-connect but it said I was banned. But I did nothing after he said to amuse him.

-Brett25

What you fail to mention is the fact that you had previously been disrespectful to other admins as well. As I recall you constantly dropped items and insisted that I stole them. I wish I was the one to of banned you. Sadly, I do not recall if it was Tate or I that banned you. However, your clan is un-banned. If this disrespect keeps up I Will perm ban each one of you respective of your actions.

Tilose
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down