Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 234 registered users
The newest registered user is warantoi

Our users have posted a total of 558 messages in 170 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:12 am

Banned unfairly

2 posters

Go down

Banned unfairly Empty Banned unfairly

Post  apocalypticllama Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:25 am

-In-Game Name: apocalypticllama

-Reason of ban: apparently xray

-Approx. Time of ban: no clue

-Reason for unban: there is no proof that i xrayed i was banned just because i raided detchtec

I am aware that i am out of the format but i would also like to say that no one in pooo hacked they didnt fly over, we got in together and im not saying how unless directly to modest. None of the claims against me have been very solid, detchtec have constantly been making new reasons how i xrayed or used some kind of hack ive never heard of.
If someone wants to ask me a specific question im happy to answer.

I also have a video which i made for friend showing him around their base dated 10th and there are xray tunnels made by them, and this also shows how we got in and how we new where many chests were. Not only does this video explain 1 reason why but we also have a 2nd which is dopier was in detchtec therefore he new where most of the chests were.

apocalypticllama
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Banned unfairly Empty Re: Banned unfairly

Post  Palistus Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:16 pm

apocalypticllama wrote:-In-Game Name: apocalypticllama

-Reason of ban: apparently xray

-Approx. Time of ban: no clue

-Reason for unban: there is no proof that i xrayed i was banned just because i raided detchtec

I am aware that i am out of the format but i would also like to say that no one in pooo hacked they didnt fly over, we got in together and im not saying how unless directly to modest. None of the claims against me have been very solid, detchtec have constantly been making new reasons how i xrayed or used some kind of hack ive never heard of.
If someone wants to ask me a specific question im happy to answer.

I also have a video which i made for friend showing him around their base dated 10th and there are xray tunnels made by them, and this also shows how we got in and how we new where many chests were. Not only does this video explain 1 reason why but we also have a 2nd which is dopier was in detchtec therefore he new where most of the chests were.

How were you banned for raiding Detchtec? Nobody from Detchtec banned you. I only didn't ban you for hacking BECAUSE I was in Detchtec, and I'm not an abusive mod.

We also don't give a shit how you got in, as we fixed any security issues. One thing I noticed, though, how did you break the claimed blocks to get to my chests? Don't give me any of that creeper bullshit, the 2 blocks covering my chests for each chest were removed except the far wall, where somehow you knew where my valuables chest was despite nobody knowing I had it.

Either way, Modest hardly coems on these forums anymore. Hardly anyone does, for that matter. You were banned because a head admin banned you due to many people having proof of it. I personally trust the word of an honest level 3 moderator(Ighou), and a clan of people I know to be trustworthy, PLUS Tilose's judgement, over you, the accused.

P.S. The chests you found weren't valuable other than mine, which wasn't a faction chest. Nice raid, your only score was 100% luck unless you actually do xray, in which case your appeal is pointless.

Also, Dopier was a low-class member. He was an untrusted piece of shit from the moment he joined, and it's fitting that he hacked and got banned for it. He certainly didn't know where any good chests were ^^.

Palistus

Back to top Go down

Banned unfairly Empty palistus

Post  apocalypticllama Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:57 pm

We didnt hack. we dont need to the only chest with valuable stuff wasnt hidden, i think it was zemotrixs. I have no clue which chest was urs but dopier found out where monos underground thing was we got into that then there was a tunnell from there to another chest. lolcupcakes valuables were out in the open.Im not overly sure which chests u are refering to, all were either found by dopier or by my recon when i downloaded the map, might i add there is no rule against downloading the map so u cant ban me for that. Ighou was on only on the second raid which was where jake got ur power down low enough for me to clam under zemotrixs house and everywhere else i either tnt the crap out of or was claimed. Any other accusations? If u are aware pooo didnt hack or fly over unban them, u pretty much admitted they didnt need to be banned.

apocalypticllama
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Palistus Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:18 pm

apocalypticllama wrote:We didnt hack. we dont need to the only chest with valuable stuff wasnt hidden, i think it was zemotrixs. I have no clue which chest was urs but dopier found out where monos underground thing was we got into that then there was a tunnell from there to another chest. lolcupcakes valuables were out in the open.Im not overly sure which chests u are refering to, all were either found by dopier or by my recon when i downloaded the map, might i add there is no rule against downloading the map so u cant ban me for that. Ighou was on only on the second raid which was where jake got ur power down low enough for me to clam under zemotrixs house and everywhere else i either tnt the crap out of or was claimed. Any other accusations? If u are aware pooo didnt hack or fly over unban them, u pretty much admitted they didnt need to be banned.

P.S. I know this dispute is over, but you completely bypassed our actual vauable chest lol.

I also didn't have a chest in the main base. There is a rule against downloading the map, as we went over(Not being accusatory here, I just want to be completely clear to all who read this that you ARE NOT allowed to download the map.

As another unrelated side note, if you spared our base, how did you say you tntd everything you claimed? XD.

Either way, I'm still upset that my valuables chest of my house was looted, and my blocks destroyed from seeminly nothing, but I didn't lose much so it's whatever.

(This was just to clear up a few loose things, not accusing you or anyone else of anything, as the conversation is over.)

Palistus

Back to top Go down

Banned unfairly Empty =/

Post  apocalypticllama Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:47 am

ok well i hope things are all cool and also i did blow the stuff up, but i raided like a 3rd time then me and frog had the opportunity to blow the stuff up but we left it so yeh. I hope everything ok between us XD

apocalypticllama
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down