Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 234 registered users
The newest registered user is warantoi

Our users have posted a total of 558 messages in 170 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:12 am

Communes base worldeditted

2 posters

Go down

Communes base worldeditted Empty Communes base worldeditted

Post  zemotrix Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:39 am

Hello, after talking to the members of the Pvp faction "Commune" I have been hearing that their base was world edited out and their f home is set above lava. This only could of been an admin because first of all their power is high and second of all their base was made completely of obsidian. I would like to resolve this conflict so any admins/owners reply to this ASAP.

Thankyou,
Zemotrix

zemotrix
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Communes base worldeditted Empty Re: Communes base worldeditted

Post  Palistus Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:13 pm

zemotrix wrote:Hello, after talking to the members of the Pvp faction "Commune" I have been hearing that their base was world edited out and their f home is set above lava. This only could of been an admin because first of all their power is high and second of all their base was made completely of obsidian. I would like to resolve this conflict so any admins/owners reply to this ASAP.

Thankyou,
Zemotrix
That's strange, I didn't know other admins even came on anymore, and I certainly didn't do that >.>. Wonder why on earth someone would do such a thing..

Palistus

Back to top Go down