Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 234 registered users
The newest registered user is warantoi

Our users have posted a total of 558 messages in 170 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:12 am

Goodbye Shit Storm

2 posters

Go down

Goodbye Shit Storm Empty Goodbye Shit Storm

Post  GrislyCastle Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:04 pm

This server has been nothing but a long stretched waste of my time. This server is full of douchebags that can buy their word over someone else's. I think that's terrible for a server. I am only writing this post to tell Modest that the server is a huge waste of time, if you're going to let people buy their way into causing harm to the server. I am never coming back to Mc Havoc. I'm not checking up on Mc Havoc. I will look to see if it lasts longer than a few weeks under it's owner. Good luck Modest. Hope you can deal with all this bull shit. Because I don't have the time.

With no regrets, GrislyCastle

GrislyCastle
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Shit Storm Empty Re: Goodbye Shit Storm

Post  Palistus Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:27 pm

GrislyCastle wrote:This server has been nothing but a long stretched waste of my time. This server is full of douchebags that can buy their word over someone else's. I think that's terrible for a server. I am only writing this post to tell Modest that the server is a huge waste of time, if you're going to let people buy their way into causing harm to the server. I am never coming back to Mc Havoc. I'm not checking up on Mc Havoc. I will look to see if it lasts longer than a few weeks under it's owner. Good luck Modest. Hope you can deal with all this bull shit. Because I don't have the time.

With no regrets, GrislyCastle
I'd berate you for posting in the wrong section, but we don't offer a "I'm a whiny little bitch" section, so I suppose that's fine.

However, your claims about the server are complete bullshit. This server is among the best ever, and the server isn't a waste of time. You also didn't write this to inform Modest of shit, you wrote this because you thought we would give a shit about your crying. You offered one rather false reason to support your claim. Well, it's wrong. You don't buy your way into harming the server. You also didn't even attempt to describe what happened for anyone to judge, but I'll look into it tonight. As a note, this server would be nothing without Modest, and insulting him is pointless and dumb.

Palistus

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum