Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 234 registered users
The newest registered user is warantoi

Our users have posted a total of 558 messages in 170 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:12 am

[Declined]GR0N0W's Mod App

3 posters

Go down

[Declined]GR0N0W's Mod App Empty [Declined]GR0N0W's Mod App

Post  GR0N0W Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:44 pm

Minecraft IGN: GR0N0W

I have been playing minecraft since 25th august 2011 and have recently started playing on the havoc server

yes i have experience of being an admin on my friends server

I am applying for havoc dark ages

i belive moderators should not be able to ban player but have the ability of muting/kicking them

i would not abuse moderator powers

i am 15

i do have skype

i play every day if possible, it might be after school or on holidays mostly all day

if it is possible and im aloud i will donate

(a) If i notice a player spamming i will give him/her a warning if this carries on i will mute them and if it goes on further i would report this to an admin to get them banned

(b) if a player is accused of hacking i would ask for proof and for them to post on forums with the proof.

(c) i would capture a video or take a screenshot of this player and report to an admin.

12. i will answer questions to the best of my ability and ensure that this player knows what he/she wants to

13. i do not use any hacks

14. 42

15. No, Trolling Is Very Bad ^_^

GR0N0W
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

[Declined]GR0N0W's Mod App Empty Re: [Declined]GR0N0W's Mod App

Post  Sleepertized Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:32 pm

Thank you for your application. We will consider you to become a [H] "Helper", which will last for a period of 1 week. If you do well as a helper you will be given level 1 clearance as a Mod. The current Admins will discuss your app and get back to you with an answer sometime within the next 2-3 days. Probably earlier.

-Best Regards,
-Sleepertized
Sleepertized
Sleepertized
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Modestx Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:10 am

Hello GR0N0W,
Your application was decent, but it really lacked the zest that our staff requires. Try being a little bit more formal, because it will demonstrate how smart and mature you are. We need applications that thought has been put into. Logically, if you take the time to compose it, we take the time to consider you. Thanks for applying, but I am sorry to inform you that your application has been declined.

Modestx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down