Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 234 registered users
The newest registered user is warantoi

Our users have posted a total of 558 messages in 170 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:12 am

cdude2's personal moderator application

Go down

cdude2's personal moderator application Empty cdude2's personal moderator application

Post  cdude2 Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:38 pm

1. What is your minecraft in-game name? cdude2.

2. What is your faction? Domination.

3. How long have you been playing on our server? about a month and a half because server was down.

3. Are you experienced as a mod/owner? If so, list your previous experiences, but not the IPs. yes,I was an admin on my friends server.

4. What do you believe moderators should not be able to do? I think they should not be able to perma ban people.

5. Would you ever abuse your moderator powers? No

6. How old are you? 12

7. Do you have Team Speak 3?no

8. How many days and hours do you play a week? 5 days a week for about a hour and 30 min.

9. Would you be willing to donate? Maybe

10. Answer to the Following Scenarios what you would do.
a) A person is spamming constantly after multiple warnings. What do you do? i would give him one more warning then ban him for ten min.

b) A player is accused of hacking. What do you do?i tell him to get rid of the hack if he does not i would ban him for 15 min.

c) A player is obviously hacking, what would you do? i would do the same as i said for question b.

11. Would you help players by answering questions? Answer the following questions new people might ask.

a) Why can't I /sethome? you may not be able to /sethome because you are not on your claimed land,you are to close to spawn, or you are on other factions land.

b) WHERE CAN I BUILD?anywhere not close to spawn or on other factions land.

c) Can I be Op, Admin, Moderator? Please go two our webpage and apply for a moderator application.

d) How do I donate? Where do I go to see details?i do not know.

12. Do you hack?yes,only if i am aloud to i do not have any hacks though.

13. If Molly has 3 apples, and Timmy has 5 apples, and Modestx comes and kills both of them. What size would an african turtle reach in adult hood? i do not know.

14. TROLOLOLOL?take out the tro

15. What is a quote by you or a famous person that describes you? (Make sure to cite)i am very athletic and love to play minecraft.

16. Do you have experience in any computer language/photoshop?no

17. Country? Timezone (GST)? State (If US)?USA,pacific,California.

18. Write a brief paragraph about why we should pick you over others.you should pick me over others because i am an experienced moderator. I am also very nice.I also love this server.

19. Any other things you want us to know, put here.I will be able to play every other week because my parents are divorced.

20. If you have examples of past work, link or post.

cdude2
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down