Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 234 registered users
The newest registered user is warantoi

Our users have posted a total of 558 messages in 170 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:12 am

Ban appeal

3 posters

Go down

Ban appeal Empty Ban appeal

Post  fredhun14 Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:24 pm

Fredhun14
Hacks
4:00 PM
i wasnt hacking palistus even tested our whole faction and he oked me then like 15 minutes later banned me out of the blue after threatining to mute us all and banning wootwoot1111 for lying to him about bedrock wich he had placed into a chest at un unprtected area wasnt really fair either

fredhun14
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal Empty Re: Ban appeal

Post  Palistus Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:30 pm

fredhun14 wrote:Fredhun14
Hacks
4:00 PM
i wasnt hacking palistus even tested our whole faction and he oked me then like 15 minutes later banned me out of the blue after threatining to mute us all and banning wootwoot1111 for lying to him about bedrock wich he had placed into a chest at un unprtected area wasnt really fair either

Wootwoot was banned for reasons we all know. I was trying to make a bedrock-sealed room to test you in, but I couldn't place it, and I don't know how to clear my inventory, but I put it in a covered chest with obby.

I said, "Don't take anything or you get banned" Because of the bedrock. I proceeded to do a now-known-as-useless hacking test on you that proved nothing, and when I realized it did nothing, I let you go. Wootwoot lied to me about not having the bedrock that disappeared, and told albert through /msg that he had it, because he didn't know I could see it.

He STILL refused to give it to me for like 10 minutes. He intentionally lied and hid unobtainable blocks from an admin, then tried to blackmail me on top of that. Of course he's getting banned.

You, on the other hand, were witnessed by Zemotrix hacking. I told him not to ban you so I could test you. My test was useless. You weren't banned because of me. Then you proceeded to be disrespectful to every admin on the server, so I banned you under the trust of Zemo's word, since I can't prove or disapprove it, and he was going to anyways.

I gave you all your chance, I kept you from being banned, and although I couldn't, I tried to prove you innocent. This all is how you repayed me. Yea, you're staying banned.

Palistus

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal Empty I get where ur coming from palistus

Post  fredhun14 Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:20 pm

I know that i was atleast appearing to be rude to u guys but i was just kidding i ment nothing about it just trolling u sorry i was soon going to say that i was just kidding but while i was ROFLing i got banned and as for the hacks that guy has no proof therefore that is not a bannable statement i have only ever gotten banned on a server before for griefing i dont hack i never will it takes the fun out of the game

fredhun14
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Palistus Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:14 pm

fredhun14 wrote:I know that i was atleast appearing to be rude to u guys but i was just kidding i ment nothing about it just trolling u sorry i was soon going to say that i was just kidding but while i was ROFLing i got banned and as for the hacks that guy has no proof therefore that is not a bannable statement i have only ever gotten banned on a server before for griefing i dont hack i never will it takes the fun out of the game

Moderators don't need proof. I might unban you in a few days if you clean your .jar and show us the contents right before I unban, as well as realizing that if you get banned for hacking again that's it.

Palistus

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal Empty moderaters can ban?

Post  fredhun14 Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:04 pm

ok then how would i manage to show u the contents of my.jar?

fredhun14
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Palistus Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:40 pm

fredhun14 wrote:ok then how would i manage to show u the contents of my.jar?

You'd take a SS of it >.>

Edit: Take a SS of it, it's contents, and make sure that "Last modified on" Is showing. If it's clean AND it's modified BEFORE you were banned, then you're unbanned.

Oh, and your faction pretty much quit the server btw, so you'll have to find a new one unless they changed their minds.

Palistus

Back to top Go down

Post  zemotrix Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:31 pm

Fredhun14, you were clearly hacking by the amount of hits it took to kill me. It was how many hits? Oh yehh 4? maybe 5 hits.Then you moved on from me and killed two other people from the faction "Noble" almost instantly. Now, how is this not hacking?

Thankyou,
ZEMOTRIX

zemotrix
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal Empty i like mods

Post  fredhun14 Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:14 pm

I didnt know that i would have to do that i was playin with yogbox testing out some new mods that they put on it for my single player fun so the last modified is gonna be like today...
zemo i dont even remember hitting u even though i think i did once i was targetting the battle logging bananna wearing iron armor

fredhun14
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down