Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 234 registered users
The newest registered user is warantoi

Our users have posted a total of 558 messages in 170 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:12 am

I going to question the admins

3 posters

Go down

I going to question the admins Empty I going to question the admins

Post  albertbuts Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:33 pm

When i got on during lunch our base was in chaos and havoc. TNT craters were everywhere. everything is destroyed and looted. Their is no way someone could of gotten into our base we are at the HAVOC border and about 45 min away from spawn.
I know all of our recruits they have been on multiple servers with me in the faction called Avolition and they are all loyal. when i got on we had enough power to keep our land so their is now way someone could have gotten in, we had all of our chunks claimed their is now way we could be grief ed this badly!
<br>
<br>
All im asking is to use Bigbrother or any other plugin you have to see who did the damage and if its a player then just tell us its a player(but not the name)if its an admin then i would like modest to do something about its
because you caint get a creeper to the blow up half way in the middle of the wall

albertbuts
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

I going to question the admins Empty Re: I going to question the admins

Post  Palistus Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:09 pm

albertbuts wrote:When i got on during lunch our base was in chaos and havoc. TNT craters were everywhere. everything is destroyed and looted. Their is no way someone could of gotten into our base we are at the HAVOC border and about 45 min away from spawn.
I know all of our recruits they have been on multiple servers with me in the faction called Avolition and they are all loyal. when i got on we had enough power to keep our land so their is now way someone could have gotten in, we had all of our chunks claimed their is now way we could be grief ed this badly!
<br>
<br>
All im asking is to use Bigbrother or any other plugin you have to see who did the damage and if its a player then just tell us its a player(but not the name)if its an admin then i would like modest to do something about its
because you caint get a creeper to the blow up half way in the middle of the wall

Well, I'll let you in on the fact that some admins actually have gone around blowing up bases before.

Palistus

Back to top Go down

I going to question the admins Empty LOL FAR BASE?

Post  jsdude3 Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:58 pm

I went to your base today and it took me 10 minutes XD Liar I know why you were greifed
jsdude3
jsdude3
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

I going to question the admins Empty Re: I going to question the admins

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down