Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 234 registered users
The newest registered user is warantoi

Our users have posted a total of 558 messages in 170 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:12 am

Mmk heres Ace's new Mod app!!! :D [DENIED]

4 posters

Go down

Mmk heres Ace's new Mod app!!! :D [DENIED] Empty Mmk heres Ace's new Mod app!!! :D [DENIED]

Post  ace4448 Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:03 pm

1. What is your minecraft in-game name?
ace4448

2. What is your faction?
thehunters created by me

3. How long have you been playing on our server?
ermmm....... somewhere in october of '11

3. Are you experienced as a mod/owner? If so, list your previous experiences, but not the IPs.
yes in ed's server i was a mod

4. What do you believe moderators should not be able to do?
they shouldnt be able to have godmode

5. Would you ever abuse your moderator powers?
nope. not in any servers have i done tht

6. How old are you?

7. Do you have Skype?
no

8. How many days and hours do you play a week?
2 hrs, 5 days a week

9. Would you be willing to donate?
under the right circumstances, maybe.

10. Answer to the Following Scenarios what you would do.
a) A person is spamming constantly after multiple warnings. What do you do?
kick/ban

b) A player is accused of hacking. What do you do?
nothing till they have proof, then ban.

c) A player is obviously hacking, what would you do?
ban

11. Would you help players by answering questions? Answer the following questions new people might ask.
yep.

a) Why can't I /sethome?
it would be super cheap and would be like tping but different :/

b) WHERE CAN I BUILD?
anywhere in the wilderness (out of safezone)

c) Can I be Op, Admin, Moderator?
apply!

d) How do I donate? Where do I go to see details?
donate at mchavoc.com

12. Do you hack?
nope

13. If Molly has 3 apples, and Timmy has 5 apples, and Modestx comes and kills both of them. What size would an african turtle reach in adult hood?
O_o

14. TROLOLOLOL?
ehhh............. no.

15. What is a quote by you or a famous person that describes you? (Make sure to cite)
who will guard the guards? (famous quote in dan brown's book)

16. Do you have experience in any computer language/photoshop?
awwww yea

17. Country? Timezone (GST)? State (If US)?
im new jerseyan, usa.

18. Write a brief paragraph about why we should pick you over others.
ermmm, i play a lot, ive never pissed any admins off, im a good worker, helpful, never really spammed, no caps, nver really broken any rules, got muted once, idk y, but other than that never recieved any punishment, always helped players.

19. Any other things you want us to know, put here.
im kewl

20. If you have examples of past work, link or post.

ace4448
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Mmk heres Ace's new Mod app!!! :D [DENIED] Empty Liar

Post  Lotito675 Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:17 pm

Ace is Really 12 years old... not 16 for proof he is in my grade(7).

Lotito675
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Mmk heres Ace's new Mod app!!! :D [DENIED] Empty Re: Mmk heres Ace's new Mod app!!! :D [DENIED]

Post  ace4448 Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:09 pm

lotito is a liar idk y he thinks im 12 or y he thinks im in his grade, or in his school or even town. idk where lotito lives, but i live in nj. In Camden.

ace4448
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Mmk heres Ace's new Mod app!!! :D [DENIED] Empty Denied

Post  Sleepertized Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:10 pm

Your application has been denied.
Reason: I highly doubt that he would simply, out of the blue, say that you are only 12 and that you live near him/go to the same school/in the same grade. For this reason, as I view it, you have lied in your application and we "Havoc" have no need for liars in a position of power.

-Best Regards,
-Sleepertized
Sleepertized
Sleepertized
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Mmk heres Ace's new Mod app!!! :D [DENIED] Empty Lotito is EVIL and just want revenge!!!

Post  ace4448 Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:33 pm

the reason lotito says this is not because its out of the blue it is because i raided his base and i used to be in his faciton, but i left and raided him. thats why; its not out of the blue, its to get back at me. He knows that being a mod will make me happy, and he is a ace-happiness-hater.

ace4448
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Mmk heres Ace's new Mod app!!! :D [DENIED] Empty Re: Mmk heres Ace's new Mod app!!! :D [DENIED]

Post  Palistus Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:25 am

ace4448 wrote:the reason lotito says this is not because its out of the blue it is because i raided his base and i used to be in his faciton, but i left and raided him. thats why; its not out of the blue, its to get back at me. He knows that being a mod will make me happy, and he is a ace-happiness-hater.

Post a pic of your student ID card that everyone receives in high school(And middle school I believe? Can't remember), with the grade showing, but you can block the picture if you wish.

Or some other sort of proof that you're the age you say you are. You don't really strike me as a 16 year old, as I'm one myself. However, there's been a lot sadder cases I suppose, even though many people have commented on your maturity, and your own personally insulting AND highly hypocritical statement on my own thread, but whatever, just provide proof.

I doubt you'll be accepted either way, but at least you won't be known as a liar Razz

Palistus

Back to top Go down

Post  ace4448 Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:07 pm

my hypocritical statement?
ok, well, i dont know how to post a picture on the internet, and secondly, i havent seen a case where i have randomly decimated a persons base for no reason. Also i havent seen even one complaint on my maturity level, nor have i insulted you. Unless, of course, you are offended easily, in which case is probably true, after seeing your short-temper and rash actions display that. All i said was merely that u had no reason to destroy our base.

ace4448
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Palistus Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:11 pm

ace4448 wrote:my hypocritical statement?
ok, well, i dont know how to post a picture on the internet, and secondly, i havent seen a case where i have randomly decimated a persons base for no reason. Also i havent seen even one complaint on my maturity level, nor have i insulted you. Unless, of course, you are offended easily, in which case is probably true, after seeing your short-temper and rash actions display that. All i said was merely that u had no reason to destroy our base.

How does me raiding you mean any of that? I blow up everyone's bases... Deal with it I guess?

Also, there's been a LOT of people who've commented on your maturity. One of them is in this thread, the others specifically named you as an immature child on the server to me(An example is Monotwai) And frankly, your attitude towards me really is supporting their words.

And your hypocritical statement was that you're complaining about Lotito posting that crap on yours, when you posted worse on mine since it's just a random splattering of negativity with absolutely no point, nothing wrong that I did, just that I raided you.

Newsflash: Last time I'm going to say this, but raiding, blowing shit up, and all of the above is allowed and encouraged on this server. Please, get over it and stop crying Razz.

P.S. Use an image uploader.

Palistus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down