Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 234 registered users
The newest registered user is warantoi

Our users have posted a total of 558 messages in 170 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:12 am

dynmap!!!!

2 posters

Go down

dynmap!!!! Empty dynmap!!!!

Post  apocalypticllama Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:20 pm

dynmap is a great plugin, on pvp servers it may seem slightly cheap but it helps a lot. First it encourages people to keep their bases secure and locked down. i have played on many pvp servers with this plugins and its very fun.

apocalypticllama
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

dynmap!!!! Empty Re: dynmap!!!!

Post  Palistus Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:08 pm

apocalypticllama wrote:dynmap is a great plugin, on pvp servers it may seem slightly cheap but it helps a lot. First it encourages people to keep their bases secure and locked down. i have played on many pvp servers with this plugins and its very fun.

So basically, the mod you used to cheat. Yea, fuck no. I'd leave the server if this bullshit is activated, it'd completely ruin the pvp element of the server. Fun? Oh, let's show everyone where bases are at!q that's sure to be fun.

God, you should never run a server in your life.

Palistus

Back to top Go down

dynmap!!!! Empty ummmm

Post  apocalypticllama Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:00 am

This plugin isnt a mod, i didnt use this to cheat. I would appreciate next time you have a more positive response but yes i can see how this could ruin the pvp element of the game.

Also with running a server i dont think you can really say whether i can or cant seeing as though i already have run a successful server, and generally that was completely uncalled for.

apocalypticllama
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Palistus Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:20 pm

apocalypticllama wrote:This plugin isnt a mod, i didnt use this to cheat. I would appreciate next time you have a more positive response but yes i can see how this could ruin the pvp element of the game.

Also with running a server i dont think you can really say whether i can or cant seeing as though i already have run a successful server, and generally that was completely uncalled for.

It's not a mod, but it's the same idea. It's completely cheating, complete bullshit, and you're lucky that your donator status gave you a second chance. Use some common sense before acting or suggesting things.

And what type of server? Define successful, and do you use dynmap if it's pvp. Regardless, you're the type of person I'd never want running a server I'm on

Palistus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum