Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 234 registered users
The newest registered user is warantoi

Our users have posted a total of 558 messages in 170 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:12 am

Please unban me

3 posters

Go down

Please unban me Empty Please unban me

Post  Gdawg311 Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:57 am

I am gdawg311

I'm not quite sure why i was banned, but i think it was for using all caps.

I was banned on friday, the day after thanksgiving, im not sure o fthe exact date.

I would really like to be unbanned because I didn't mean to use all caps, i was just angry that i lost my alchemy stand. Also, this is the only server i play on, and all my friends are on this server. please consider unbanning me so i can get back to helping my faction rebuild their base!

*could you please tell me why i was banned so i can avoid doing that in the future, and when my ban will expire?

Gdawg311
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Please unban me Empty Re: Please unban me

Post  Palistus Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:16 pm

Gdawg311 wrote:I am gdawg311

I'm not quite sure why i was banned, but i think it was for using all caps.

I was banned on friday, the day after thanksgiving, im not sure o fthe exact date.

I would really like to be unbanned because I didn't mean to use all caps, i was just angry that i lost my alchemy stand. Also, this is the only server i play on, and all my friends are on this server. please consider unbanning me so i can get back to helping my faction rebuild their base!

*could you please tell me why i was banned so i can avoid doing that in the future, and when my ban will expire?

If you were banned for just caps, report the admin who did it, because I'm sick of tbhis shit. To all admins: caps is not fucking bannable, it's mute-able. This isn't your server to ban whoever, and there's no excuse for these b.s. bans.

Palistus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gdawg311 Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:16 pm

I'm not sure who exactly it was that banned me. all that happend was i used all caps, then BAN, i had no clue who did it. I know lotito was online when i was banned, maby he would me able to tell you who it was. thank you for replying to my post, and wish me luck and getting unbanned!

*If you cant unban me can you ask one of the admins to check out the forums if you happen to be on the server with one?

Gdawg311
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilose Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:32 pm

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Your ban has been appealed.

Tilose
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum