Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 234 registered users
The newest registered user is warantoi

Our users have posted a total of 558 messages in 170 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:12 am

My Unrewarded 10 dollar Donation.

2 posters

Go down

My Unrewarded 10 dollar Donation. Empty My Unrewarded 10 dollar Donation.

Post  paperxplane1 Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:14 pm

On Monday November, 20th 2011 at around 8:45-9:40 p.m I donated 10 dollars and still have not received any of the Bronze donation benifits. I'm hoping I wasn't scammed/stiffed but if I was I would be bothered by the dishonesty of the server's administrative conduct. I have three witnesses to prove of the donation. They are: Palistus, FunToyz and KiNGZNiGHT8998. I'm hoping for modestx to read this and give me the promised rewards of the 10 dollar donation.

I hope for everyone's feedback and have a good holiday season! Very Happy santa rendeer

-paperxplane1

Last edited by paperxplane1 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar mistakes)

paperxplane1
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

My Unrewarded 10 dollar Donation. Empty Re: My Unrewarded 10 dollar Donation.

Post  Palistus Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:10 pm

paperxplane1 wrote:On Monday November, 20th 2011 at around 8:45-9:40 p.m I donated 10 dollars and still have not received any of the Bronze donation benifits. I'm hoping I wasn't scammed/stiffed but if I was I would be bothered by the dishonesty of the server's administrative conduct. I have three witnesses to prove of the donation. They are: Palistus, FunToyz and KiNGZNiGHT8998. I'm hoping for modestx to read this and give me the promised rewards of the 10 dollar donation.

I hope for everyone's feedback and have a good holiday season! Very Happy santa rendeer

-paperxplane1

Seriously going to kill Modest if this hasn't been rewarded yet, since he's always playing League and totally could reward your shit if he spent 5 minutes on the server

Palistus

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum