Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 234 registered users
The newest registered user is warantoi

Our users have posted a total of 558 messages in 170 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:12 am

Reason I Should Be A Moderator

Go down

Reason I Should Be A Moderator Empty Reason I Should Be A Moderator

Post  FunToyz Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:51 pm

1. What is your minecraft in-game name?
FunToyz
2. What is your faction?
Forestiant Created By Me
3. How long have you been playing on our server?
11/20/11 is when i joined
3. Are you experienced as a mod/owner? If so, list your previous experiences, but not the IPs.
No but i have the instinct to be one and soon i will be an admin on a server this idiots gonna make but he's to stupid to make it by his self
4. What do you believe moderators should not be able to do
They Should No Abuse Powers by using tp to kill, Ignore a plead for help, Kick or ban because of hate, Spam, And Not listen the rules that the normal ranks do
5. Would you ever abuse your moderator powers?
Heck no I'm very kind and Truely fair.
6. How old are you?
I'm 11 years old sadly I've hit puberty Embarassed when i was 10 and you probaly gonna denie me because of my age but i'm turning 12 near Christmas and 13 next year
7. Do you have Skype?
No because i dont have a mic or web cam so yeah i don't
8. How many days and hours do you play a week?
Like 8 hours a day so 56 hours in a week
9. Would you be willing to donate?
In the servers time of need not so they can just gain money but make the server better as long as i benefit or its an emergency and hope its cheap
10. Answer to the Following Scenarios what you would do.
a) A person is spamming constantly after multiple warnings. What do you do?
I would kick then ban for 5 minutes then ban for 20 its also depends on the spamming if he is being goofy it will be low if he is being evil its high if he's advertising OMG thats gonna be the highest amount it also depends on how many warnings i gave I am always Fair, Fair, and Fair

b) A player is accused of hacking. What do you do?
Ban for 5 days if its not threatening the server or anyone experience if its bad insta-ban so no one would suffer But first I would Find Evidence EVIDENCE is important to find the truth if there is a liar i will ban him for 12 hours so he cant fight use caps yell at me or other ranks and i'll try to do that to calm him down

c) A player is obviously hacking, what would you do?
Notify A higher rank to get permission to ban If no ones online I'll take it into my own hands.
11. Would you help players by answering questions? Answer the following questions new people might ask.

a) Why can't I /sethome?
At least take a try using /f sethome to set your faction's home or base /f home beause this server does not have /sethome

b) WHERE CAN I BUILD?
Build in the wilderness, but quickly because of monsters and aggressive players will find you or get you

c) Can I be Op, Admin, Moderator?
No asking because You got to go on fourms and do applications and please don't ask we don't like that, just ask "How?" and Dont ask me i'm not able to make you it

d) How do I donate? Where do I go to see details?
Donate at Mchavoc.com and clicking the "Donate" bar at the bottom of that website, to send your money click on the paypal icon after you look and go over the ranking system and have chosen how much cash u should give and decide corectly how much you give they're is no refunds.
12. Do you hack?
Sadly im to under skilled to hack and I would never even hack if i could because it might be illegal in some way.
13. If Molly has 3 apples, and Timmy has 5 apples, and Modestx comes and kills both of them. What size would an african turtle reach in adult hood?
Nice Math but im just a 6th grader Lol that's a good Joke you've got there.
14. TROLOLOLOL?
Bravo that was a beautiful troll symphony but don't do it too much that's spam Razz I'm also a Trol man Trol Trol a lol a lol Trol Trol Trolidy trol.Ill even trol your World.
15. What is a quote by you or a famous person that describes you? (Make sure to cite)
"A man Living In A Corrupt World Must Embrace Pureness around them"-FunToyz, I would be proud of kind words, but if it wasnt kind i wouldnt even succeed in this application u might be their biggest fan LOL Very Happy
16. Do you have experience in any computer language/photoshop?
I didn't down Load photoshop but real computer language is 1's and 0's that's true
17. Country? Timezone (GST)? State (If US)?
U.S.A Eastern standard time New Jersey
18. Write a brief paragraph about why we should pick you over others.
I'm very fair i wont let anything slip by anyone's actions
I Will respect High And Low Ranks
I Will Treat My Position With Honesty and Be Trust Worthy Of My Job
I Swear on Oath I Will not abuse my powers
Griefing and Stealing will not be tolerated and Assaulter will be forced to give the victims stuff back, if not a kick then a 15 minute ban to be fair
I will not tolerate Over excessive use of spam cursing or anything bad in text
I will help if needed
If u Have Big Brother I Will always lend a hand to capture justice
If u Don't I Still Will Find Justice
I May Sound Strict But I'm Really Nice And Fun to be around
I will not let a person get killed just for the sake of stealing from them or killing them so they loose their stuff
I'm Sane and i cannot be manipulated by any means
I will be strong and stable against me being Threat or Manipulated
I will not stand clowns Mad > clown
I will not stand Crude clown to be precise
And thats why i should at least have the honor to be a mod
Thanks For Listening
By,
FunToyz
PS.Sorry for writing so much thanks any way
I Joined ZToday 11/20/2011
Some of your mods i'm unfamiliar with
19. Any other things you want us to know, put here.
This server is amazing and awesome its mods are great but did u think of getting The mod that recovers Your items after Death it's a good mod and it would be better because you won't loose items in PVP because your items could be important to you, also paperxplane1 is my bro and he might be adding spice to the truth he hasn't been playing for a week he just joined the day i did don't listen he just wants to sound good most of it's truthful and right but some is not ask him if he is telling the complete truth
"If one shall Not Succeed Now They Shall Succeed over their last mistake then"-FunToyz also i'm not good at typing i always make some words a capital because i get nervous and use caps in an application
Im sloppy pig

FunToyz
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down