Havoc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 234 registered users
The newest registered user is warantoi

Our users have posted a total of 558 messages in 170 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:12 am

iamsean's mod app.

Go down

iamsean's mod app. Empty iamsean's mod app.

Post  iamsean Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:43 pm

Dear Reader,

I do hope you enjoy this little mod app. and i am ok if it is declined:

1. What is your minecraft in-game name?
iamsean

2. What is your faction?
LoneWolf

3. How long have you been playing on our server?
I've been playing for 1 week and a day, but have just registered on this website today.

3. Are you experienced as a mod/owner? If so, list your previous experiences, but not the IPs.
Yes, i am a op in 2 servers.

4. What do you believe moderators should not be able to do?
I don't think moderators should be able to spawn items, world edit or have any authority to break any other rules that non-mods have to follow. They should not be able to enter creative mode or hack.

5. Would you ever abuse your moderator powers?
No, in both the servers i am op in, i never abuse my powers and i only use them to help other people, nothing else.

6. How old are you?
I am currently 14 years old.

7. Do you have Skype?
Yes i do, my username is iamseanmc What a Face

8. How many days and hours do you play a week?
A average of 4 hours a day, sometimes more, sometimes less.

9. Would you be willing to donate?
Yes, i have been thinking of donating and hope to do so.

10. Answer to the Following Scenarios what you would do.
a) A person is spamming constantly after multiple warnings. What do you do?
I would tell a OP+ to ban or temp ban them as quick as possible to stop the spamming

b) A player is accused of hacking. What do you do?
I would ask the person who saw the hacking to tell me what type of hack it is and then go to other witnesses and ask them too, because the person who accused him might just not like the person.

c) A player is obviously hacking, what would you do?
Report to a OP+ as quick as possible to prevent the person from continuing to hack and make the server unfair to everybody because cheating is never fun to anyone.

11. Would you help players by answering questions? Answer the following questions new people might ask.
a) Why can't I /sethome?
Because this mod does not exist in this server, sorry Sad

b) WHERE CAN I BUILD?
Anywhere outside of claimed spawn area and outside of another teams area, just walk a distance but be careful this is a pvp server, you might die!

c) Can I be Op, Admin, Moderator?
No, sorry you probably won't get admin or Op, but you can apply to be a mod on the forums.

d) How do I donate? Where do I go to see details?
You donate at mchavoc.com and click on the Donate button, you can see the details there.

12. Do you hack?
No, i hate hackers Mad

13. If Molly has 3 apples, and Timmy has 5 apples, and Modestx comes and kills both of them. What size would an african turtle reach in adult hood?
Nice one jocolor

14. TROLOLOLOL?
I do not approve of trolling and please don't type in all capital letters Razz

15. What is a quote by you or a famous person that describes you? (Make sure to cite)
currently, i do not have a quote Sad

16. Do you have experience in any computer language/photoshop?
Yes, i use Java (TM)

17. Country? Timezone (GST)? State (If US)?
United States, California, Pacific timezone

18. Write a brief paragraph about why we should pick you over others.
I think you should choose me over other people because i love to help people who ask questions and i don't usually get mad or bothered by other people. I also feel i am more mature than most people. I will never abuse my moderator powers and only use them to help people unlike most people who just want it for the benefits. I will always be happy to help.

19. Any other things you want us to know, put here.
I think moderators should be able to teleport to other people for emergency uses just in case a player is accused of hacking or breaking the rules so the moderator could quickly get to the hacker or rule breaker to be able to report them. Just a idea, but it's your choice Smile

20. If you have examples of past work, link or post.

Last edited by iamsean on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:56 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Because i noticed some mistakes that i would like to fix)

iamsean
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum